Sunday, May 13, 2012

Recommendation : Aveda Damage Remedy Daily Hair Repair

Hello! Welcome to my blog :)  I got this idea because I'm constantly recommending products to my friends. I may be driving them a little nuts at first, but they always end up thanking me and becoming equally obsessed with whatever I was evangelizing.
 The first thing I want to recommend to you guys is Aveda Damage Remedy Daily Hair Repair. I just got a new tube of this after being without it for a month and I cannot tell you how much better my hair is looking! I'm not going to lie, I'm not kind to my hair. If my hair was a small, defenseless animal instead of hair PETA would have had me drawn and quartered by now. I've been known to bleach it three times and then dye it three times...in one day. This stuff actually keeps it feeling like hair. I have to warn you though, this is one of those products that subscribes to that terrible marketing strategy of "let's make you look a million times better WHILE you are using this product and then as soon as you stop you will look so bad in comparison that you will feel awful about yourself until you buy it again." If you stop using it for a couple of days your hair will go back to looking (and feeling) the way it did before the Daily Hair Repair came into your life. And that was BAD. Even if you didn't think it was bad before, you know now that that was a lie.
 The minute you use this product, your hair will feel different. It's really amazing. Aveda products in general have this wonderful habit of actually doing what they say they do. If you are willing to be a slave to them for the rest of your life. Which I happily am. A full size tube of this baby will set you back $24.00. It's worth it. I'm pretty broke and I will happily skip a meal or two for this product. It's that good.

To find out for yourself:
http://www.aveda.com/product/5232/16901/Collections/Damage-RemedyTM/Damage-RemedyTM-Daily-Hair-Repair/index.tmpl

No comments:

Post a Comment